Current Academic research streams
- “Oxytocin: one of the major neurochemical factors that ensure expressive art is effective at connecting us, increasing empathy and a long list of crucial health benefits.”
- “Underwater whale dance research project in non verbal communication” – 2017 and 2018 Australia + Tonga.
- “The micro Oxytocin production propensities reflected as a macro ethical causality map to human history and present societal issues.”
- “Aerial circus and it's associated inner ear vestibular displacement, as a balance rehabilitation tool, for recalibration and relieving cerebellar, proprioceptive and vestibular ataxia in people with multiple sclerosis.”
- “Contact improvisation's benefits for the relief of muscle spasticity in people with cerebral palsy.”
- “Repetitive concussion syndrome in aerial, a study of controlled drops and their shock loading cerebral impacts.”